Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Wedding / Anniversary Memory Album

Hello crafty people,

Today I am sharing with you all a very simple to make wedding/anniversary album. I made this album for a friends parents. Keeping in mind that it was their 32nd Weeding Anniversary I tried to keep it simple for them to add as many pictures as they would like. I used the White and gold theme paper for the same.

For the cover of the album, I used a brick wall stencil. The from I used was inside of the paper-pack I used to make this album. I used a very broad trim lace on the spine of the album. And to finish it off a mix of both mulberry and foam flowers. 

Since I didn't have any border die with me, I traced the design by pencil and simply cut it with scissors for making the pockets in the album. For the various sentiments used inside the album I simply used MS word to write them in different beautiful lettering fonts and got them printed. I fussy cut them and pasted them with the help of double sided tape to give dimension. 

Here's the complete album, hope you like it!

   

Until next time,
XOXO,
JK

No comments:

Post a Comment