Saturday, October 21, 2017

Tea / Coffee Dispenser

Hey crafty people, 

I am back with another fun project! A nice dispenser for your green tea bags which can be kept on your desktop at work or on your bedside table to motivate you. This is nothing but up-cycling of the carton in which you get your green tea bags/coffee satches. 

Let's get started!

I started with opening of the complete packaging and creating a small outlet at the bottom of the box and putting back the box together. I used DCWV The Natural Matstack. I have had this cardstock in my stash from a very long time. Its almost 4 years old paper line by DCW. 
I made the cute little cups and a kettle with the help of quilling and then colored them with acrylic paints as per my choice of colors. 
For the little sentiments I printed some images and texts as per my required font and fussy cut them. I used Antique linen Distressed ink to give a little tea stain on the prints. 
 Also I used foam cut alphabets to spell TEA and give the box a little oomph! ;)
Here's another one I made!
Hope you liked this cute little up-cycle project. 

Until next time,
XOXO,
JK


No comments:

Post a Comment