Saturday, November 25, 2017

Accordion Flip Mini Album

Hi everyone,

I am here with a very interesting project today! It is by far one of my favorite mini album I have made. And trust me I have made many! 
One of the many reasons I love making this album is 'coz it has no binding... Yes you heard me right! A bind free album it is. It is made in such a manner that the binding is in the flips of the pages itself.  I used the beautiful hydrangea lawns paper-pack for this album. Since the pages in itself are so beautiful I didn't do any embellishments on the pages. 
For the cover I simply added a few feathers and white mulberry flowers, along with a few flat-back pearls. For the closure, I used two same size decorative buttons and a white cord. 
Here's a closer look of the album


Now let's get inside of this beautiful and simple album.


Hope you liked this project as much as I loved making it. 
Until next time,
XOXO,
JK


No comments:

Post a Comment