Sunday, August 30, 2020

Love Mixed Media Layout

Hola Beautiful Crafters, 

Hope you are all well! 

With Yellow being my favourite color, I am sharing with you all a mixed media layout inspired by Lindy's Gang's August mood-board challenge. 


I used pattern paper from Dress My Craft's Dream Door Collection and a lot of Prima Marketing's Re-Design flower molds. 

To begin with I mixed the Yodeling Yellow magical shaker with some light paste and added some texture through a floral net stencil. Next I colored the clay molds of flowers and leaves using Oom pah pah pink, yodeling yellow and time travel teal respectively from Lindy's Gang. 

I also colored my art stones with the same teal color before adhering them onto my layout. Here are some close-ups - 






I hope you liked this layout and are inspired to make your own simple layout like this one. 


Until next time
XOXO
JK


PS - This is my entry for Augusts's blog challenge for Lindy's Creative Gang



No comments:

Post a Comment