Friday, August 28, 2020

Fly High Mixed Media Panel

Hello Beautiful Crafters, 

Hope you are all well! 


Today I am sharing with you all a mixed media panel I created, inspired by the Art Recipe August Mood-board by Finnabair. 


As per the mood board, I chose the colors Blue, Purple and a hint of Silver on my embellishments. I created this composition on a MDF panel. I have used stencils, molds, metal charms, colors, art stones and glitter from Finnabair to form this composition. The focal image is from the paper dolls collection by Tim Holtz. 

Here are some close-ups - 




You can watch the video tutorial for this here - 


Hope you liked this mixed media panel full of dreams and beauty and it inspires you to make one of your own. 


Until next time
XOXO
JK


PS - This is my entry for Augusts's blog challenge for Art Recipe





No comments:

Post a Comment