Thursday, March 14, 2019

Mixed Media Canvas | Ft. Sculptor Tex

Hola beautiful crafters,

I am going to share with you all a project using the latest medium available in the market known as Sculptor Tex Contour Medium. I have created this beautiful canvas using this medium. 



To learn how to use this new medium watch the complete process tutorial on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more upcoming mixed media tutorials. 


I hope you enjoyed watching the video tutorial and are inspired to make your own projects using this new medium. Do tag me in your creations on Social Media, I love to hear from you all. 

Until Next Time,
XOXO

JK

PS - This is my entry for Mixed Media Academy Challenge for the month of March. 


--

Supply List - (All products used are from Expressions Craft)

Fabric Pack


3 comments:

  1. So amazing...
    Beautiful tutorial.
    Thank you for joining us this time.
    God luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww.. stunning and stylish.. Thank you for sharing this awesome creation with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge...
    Good Luck...
    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    DT - Mixed Media Academy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too good Jaishree 😍 Thank you for participating in this months challenge at The Mixed Media Academy. ☺

    DT,
    Manasa Priya

    ReplyDelete