Saturday, March 23, 2019

Mixed Media Altered Pen Holder

Hola creative people,

I am back with another amazing mixed media project for you all. I have upcycled the left overs of the tissue rolls and create a stunning pen holder with them.
I have used a heavy weight chipboard piece as my base to hold the tissue rolls. I adhered left over pencils from my stash along with some metal embellishments. And to color it I used art alchemy metallic paint and a couple of prima waxes.

Here are some close ups -







Watch the complete video tutorial on my YouTube channel here -

Hope you liked the video and are inspired to make one for yourself too. Do tag me in your creations, I love to see your creations. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon to be notified every time I upload a new video. 






Until Next Time
XOXO

JK

PS - This is my entry for Mixed Media Academy Challenge for the month of March. 


-- 

Supply List -

Heavy Gesso Black Natural Hemp Cord Metallic Paint Emerald Green Indian Pink Wax Vintage Gold Wax Dimensional Heavy Gel Art Gel Medium (Matte) Deco Stones Medium Art Stones Mega Art Stones Mini


3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us this time.
    God luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous... Thank you for sharing this awesome creation with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge...
    Good Luck...
    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    DT - Mixed Media Academy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful and amazing upcycled project. Love it. Thank you for participating in this months challenge at The Mixed Media Academy. ☺

    DT,
    Manasa Priya

    ReplyDelete