Saturday, December 15, 2018

Mixed Media Layout | Celebrating Life

Heya crafty people,

Are you all set for another inspirational project? Today I have for you a clean and simple mixed media layout. When we think of mixed media layout we generally end up making the layout full of textures and paints and embellishments. Today, I took the liberty of breaking that chain and creating something very simple. 

This project is created for this month's challenge inspiration post for Expressions Craft Studio as a DT member by me. This month's theme is Celebration and for me it meant celebrating my life!

My life has been my biggest teacher this year. I have seen the lowest low of my life and then fought back to be where I am today. So today, I take this opportunity via this inspiration post to celebrate my life and urge you to do so as well. Take out time for your own-self and celebrate it, celebrate yourself and your life! 


I used some chalk paints matching the image I chose and added them with my finger in a triangular shape. 
I then covered areas with washi tape. Next I used stencils and made numbers using archival ink and finger dauber. Finally i did some stamping here and there and added the beautiful roses along with sentiment stickers. 

Here are detailed images!








Hope you liked this inspirational project and will create your own. Also, don't forget to participate in the ongoing challenge at Expressions Craft here

Until next time,
XOXO

JK


No comments:

Post a Comment