Monday, December 17, 2018

Merry Everything Tags

Heya beautiful crafters,

With Christmas around the corner and all of us planning crafty gifts for our friends and family, I decided to do a couple of tags to go on my gifts. 


I used chipboard tags as my base from Expressions Craft Studio and covered it with white heavy gesso. Next using texture paste and stencil added some design in the background. Post that I adhered some clay molds and metal charms and covered everything with black gesso.

I used impasto paints in colors cobalt and poppy red. I highlighted the embellishments using IMMIX holiday gold metallic paint. Lastly, I added some handmade foamiran flowers, micro pearl beads for a snowy effect and a sentiment sticker which says 'Merry Everything'. I also dry brushed white gesso for a snowy effect. 

Here are some detailed pics!







Hope You liked this small little creation for the holiday season. If you create your own tags inspired by these don't forget to tag me in your posts, I would love to see them. 

Until next time
XOXO

JK



No comments:

Post a Comment