Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Mini Mixed Media Layout Album

Hello Crafty people,

I had been working on a Project for quite a while now. As you all know I love mixed media and scrapbooking. So I decided to combine them both and make something unique. Finally, I came up with a beautiful Mini Mixed Media Layout Album. I was inspired by Ola Khomenok, who is a designer for 7 dots studio. I love her work and this Album is dedicated to her. 
So lets dig in!



The album is made with Dress my Craft's Teenie Weenie paper pack and is 6x6 inch in size. The cover of the album is designed using a lot of mixed media techniques and so are the inside pages. The album is of 4 pages and can hold 8 pics, one pic per page layout. 

Each page was first given a wash of gesso and then I added a lot of textures to the page by stenciling, heat embossing, stamping and layering underneath the photo mats. And finally to bring the whole layout on the page together I used lots of mulberry flowers, buds, pollens and chipboards to embellish. 















Hope you liked the album and the effort taken to put it together. 
More projects coming up soon, stay tuned!

Until next time
XOXO
JK

No comments:

Post a Comment