Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Love Is Everywhere - Album

Hello beautiful crafty people,

Since love is in the air and valentine's day around the corner, I have for you today a beautiful interactive album. The album is made with beautiful 'Love is everywhere' and 'Bohemian Dreams' pattern paper from The Elements Craft Studio. 

The pattern paper is so beautiful that you wont need much to embellish your pages. I tried to keep pages simple yet interactive with folds and and pockets. I used very thin trims here and there on the pockets to embellish. 

The thing that stand out in this album for me is a page with twist and pop card type. It was fun to make and even more fun to use. 

I created the cover of the album with a cute little shaker embellishment. So without further ado, Lets get into the album. 





Here's a peek inside the album. 


Hope you all enjoyed this project as much as I enjoyed making it. 
Until next time,

XOXO
JK

No comments:

Post a Comment