Friday, June 19, 2020

Follow Your Dreams | Mixed Media Layout

Hola crafty peeps,

Hope you are all well! 

Today I am sharing a very near to my heart mixed media layout. I never knew this layout would turn out so beautiful 'coz sometimes our ideas are good but don't turn out well. This layout turned out much more amazing than I had imagined it. 


I used a big window frame and broke its shutters to adhere as per my design. I also gave it a distressed effect with different shades of green. I used a lot of fussy cut elements from Mintay's Secret Place paper pack along with my handmade foamiran flowers. I topped the whole composition with a simple chipboard sentiment "Hello" which meant me saying hello to my beautiful dreams. 

Let's take a closer look - 






You can watch the video tutorial for this here - 


Hope you liked this mixed media layout full of dreams and beauty and it inspires you to make one of your own. 


Until next time
XOXO
JK


PS - This is my entry for June's blog challenge for More Than Words Challenge Blog






15 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a really beautiful project! I am such a fan of homemade flowers and yours are stunning! I also love your theme of saying hello to your dreams. A really lovely interpretation of our challenge! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful Jaishree, I love the window, the broken shutters, and all your wonderful flowers. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words - Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love then layout and thencoloursnnthatnk you for sharing the beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is stunning! Such a clever idea to break the shutters to suit your design. I'm so glad you could join us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is gorgeous! I love the pop of red and the touch of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful your layout dear!!! I love all the composition, thanks for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I really love your project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow... such a clever idea with the shutter-windows... love it !! I also love homemade flowers.. well done!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it thanks for joining with us well done

    ReplyDelete