Friday, January 31, 2020

Hello Sunshine Mixed Media Layout

Hola crafty peeps, 

With new beginings upon us, I thought of sharing with you all a fun and colourful mixed media layout highlighting the happiness and hope every sunshine brings with it.


The highlight of my life which I tried to depict in this layout are my friends. I created this layout to add a beautiful picture of me and my friends who are an integral part of my life and who bring with them the most happiness in the darkest of my times. My worries go away like the setting sun when I am with them. The sunset at beach is something which reminds me of being with them always. 

Let’s have a closer look:








Here's the video tutorial for you all - 


Hope you liked this fun and colourful layout perfect to share some handmade happiness and spread love. 


Until next time
XOXO
JK

PS - This is my entry for january blog challenges below - 

More Than Words Challenge Blog











10 comments:

  1. Lovely colours on your layout. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month! ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING. Thanks for playing along at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Lovely photo and COLOURS. Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout. Thank you joining with us.

    DT Semonti
    MMA Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well done.. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Have a beautiful day. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! Thanks from MTW!
    Yulia:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Thanks from MTW Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing layout! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete