Monday, February 11, 2019

Cherish the Little Moments - Art Journal Page

Hola crafty peeps,

With love in the air, I decided to dedicate a page in my journal to a simple moment from my life. I wanted to celebrate my love for kids specially my niece and nephew who are very precious to me. So i decided to do a cute little layout for a pic close to my heart. 



I have used some beautiful colors of sprinkle mists and added some fun textures using crackle paste and texture paste with stencils from expressions craft. Here are some detailed pics -








Here is a video tutorial on the complete process from start to finish for this simple yet memorable layout. 



Hope you liked the project and are inspired to make one of yours too. 

Until Next Time
XOXO

Jk



--

Supply List 

1 comment:

  1. Loved the way you have created this beautiful journal Jai.

    ReplyDelete